- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We stayed for 3 nights in Apartment 23 with our 19 year old son, whilst visiting family. Apartment was more than spacious enough for the 3 o..."
About the hotel
City Centre apartments, ideal for business or leisure guests, located in the heart of Newcastle city centre. Created, managed and maintained by the owners to meet customer satisfaction. 93A Grey Street Apartments offers five star luxury self catered serviced accommodation in what we consider the prime city centre location.
Our apartments are a modern day alternative to staying in a hotel. The apartments are located in the Central Exchange building on Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne (opposite The Theatre Royal) and next to Grey's monument. The apartments are very well positioned within walking distance is Monument metro station, with taxi ranks and bus stops on your doorstep. Our apartments are furnished and designed to the highest standards providing you with luxuries and amenities for you to enjoy. Each apartment provides widescreen digital TV, DVD, our kitchens are fully equipped to include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and a dishwasher. Other facilities include bed linen, towels, tea/coffee facilities and we now offer FREE wi-fi internet access. Our apartments are one bedroom (with a double sofa bed), and we can accommodate one to four persons, for more information please contact us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/03/2013 to 31/03/2017 - We ask guests to pay a security deposit on arrival to cover us against any loss or damages this relates to any group booking (more than 2 adults), either cash or pre-authorised credit card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent City Break
We stayed for 3 nights in Apartment 23 with our 19 year old son, whilst visiting family.
Apartment was more than spacious enough for the 3 of us. Extremely comfortable and immaculately clean. Everything you could possibly need for a short break was supplied and it was certainly a "home from home". We normally stay in hotels nearer the coast when visiting the North East, however given the great location of 93a Grey Street, this is likely to be our first choice from now on. Basically, everything is on your doorstep as far as bars, restaurants, shopping and cinema are concerned. If you are taking the car for your stay, we recommend Dean Street Car Park. It is free between 5.00 pm and 8.00 am and £ 1.30 per hour thereafter. Suited us fine because we were out in the car most of the day. Met both owners and they couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful. We look forward to staying here again soon. Had a fantastic time.