- 43 guest reviews
"Very nice room with a marvellous view, good food..."
"I was very impressed with this place. I arrived late one evening and received a warm welcome. I hadn't eaten and the landlord served myself..."
"Fantastic food, warm welcome and lovely hotel...."
"Fantastic place to stay, there is a main hotel and cottages. I was in the cottage lovely big spacious room, comfy beds, TV, ensuite, wifi. E..."
"first class, very friendly and attentive, couldn't do enough for us. Thank you Adam for being so friendly. Good cosy room (4) slept like a b..."
About the hotel
LLWYNHALL IS FAMILY OWNED AND RUN HUSBAND AND WIFE STEVE AND WENDY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE YOUR STAY A FABULOUS ONE. THE FOCUS AT THE HOTEL IS ONE OF A RELAXED AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT WHERE NOTHING IS TO MUCH TROUBLE WITHOUT STANDING ON POMP AND CEREMONY. READ OUR REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR!.
WE CATER FOR TOURISTS;FAMILY GET TOGETHERS,AND ENJOY MAKING THE WORKING WEEK FOR LADIES AND GENTS A MUCH MORE PLEASANT EXPERIENCE THAN YOUR AVERAGE CORPORATE. WE ONLY LOOK AFTER OUR GUESTS AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY PUTTING THE COMPLETE FOCUS ON YOUR NEEDS. WITH A LOVELY GARDEN AMPLE PARKING EASY ACCESS TO THE GOWER,CARMARTHENSHIRE,A TEN MINUTE WALK TO THE PARC Y SCARLETS RUGBY STADIUM AND ALSO THE MILLENNIUM COASTAL PARK AND THE NATIONAL WETLANDS CENTRE AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR ROAD. WE CATER FOR OUR GUEST OF AN EVENING WITH AMPLE CHOICE OF FRESHLY COOKED TO ORDER MEALS. WITH TEN BEDROOMS SIX AT THE HOUSE AND FOUR AT THE COTTAGE ALL DECORATED IN A TIMELESS STYLE
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/06/2013 to 27/12/2013 - Please could you contact us 01554 777754 and let us know E.T.A. And perhaps if you fancy EVENING MEAL let us know THANKS STEVE!WENDY. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice room with a marvellous view, good food
I was very impressed with this place.
I arrived late one evening and received a warm welcome. I hadn't eaten and the landlord served myself and another guest a lovely dinner. The room was splendid and I had a sound nights sleep. Top marks for Llwyn Hall Country House.