- 32 guest reviews
"The customer service here was excellent and was so friendly. It was a lovely stay, the room was spacious, clean and lovely. Couldn't really..."
"On arrival we were met by Paul, the manager, who had reserved a parking space for us. He is such a helpful guy provided us with a pot of tea..."
"Excellent service and a very friendly host...."
"A very warm welcome received, friendly staff and very kind dropping us off at the Metro. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and highly recommended...."
"Paul is very friendly and gave us a heartworming welcome. Travelling with my two children, we felt comfortable and we all enjoyed our stay...."
About the hotel
Bede's Well Guest House will make you feel welcome at this small, family run business. We are ideally situated for everything Tyneside has to offer. We are very proud of our high standards here at Bede's Well, with housekeeping and cleanliness high priority.
You will also find that all of our rooms are attractively decorated, and we have even been awarded a 3 star award in recognition of our high standards from Visit Britain (the national tourist board). We strive to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay, so don't hesitate, book today! We are on the outskirts of Jarrow, but are still within a short driving distance of South and North Shields, Gateshead and Newcastle. We are also situated close to a Metro system so we are ideal if you want to explore Tyneside by public transport. Further afield, you will find historic Durham and Hadrian's Wall country which are also well worth a visit.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money stay
The customer service here was excellent and was so friendly.
It was a lovely stay, the room was spacious, clean and lovely. Couldn't really fault it. The breakfast was also excellent and value for money. We walked to the local pub near by and were given directions on how to get there.
2 night stay
On arrival we were met by Paul, the manager, who had reserved a parking space for us.
He is such a helpful guy provided us with a pot of tea and biscuits on arrival and throughout our stay provided help whenever we needed it.. Best customer service ever experienced