About the hotel
If you are looking for accommodation adjacent to a friendly pub / restaurant in the Immingham / Barton area, then look no further. The Black Bull Inn is a traditional free-house in East Halton; ideally located for customers throughout North and North-East Lincolnshire. We offer a wide range of services and have many facilities available; including: Wide range of ales and ciders Bed and breakfast accommodation Children's play area Fitness suite Extensive menu and bar snacks available every day
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not quite as good as stated on some of the reviews.
I was disappointed with the size and quality of the room and bed in particular.
The bathroom was a partitioned affair with not enough room for a separate door. It's even a sight in line with the head board. Staff were, however very attentive and friendly. Food was good, pub grub.