This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Emotion, charm, and escape is what you will find at Riad Mahjouba Located 12 minutes walk from the famous Jemaa El Fna square, Riad Mahjouba is a luxury riad, you will also discover our dinner table and our hammam and spa. The house offers all the comforts of today in warm, Riad Mahjouba allows each host both its intimacy. for greater independence, different parts of your life are availables.
a large traditional living room with fireplace and dining area opens onto the patio under traditional arcades. Featuring Wi-Fi, all rooms are air-conditioned and individually decorated with authentic Moroccan furnishings. Mahjouba Riad can organize excursions to various attractions in the area, including the valley of Ourika, the desert, Ouarzazate, Essaouira . . . The Marrakech-Menara Airport is 4 km away. A shuttle service is offered by the institution.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 08:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Mahjouba in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet