This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel De La Ville, considered one of the most elegant meeting places of Milan, is patronised by fashion celebrities, show business personalities, and entrepreneurs. With its elegant furniture, it reminds one of high-class English dwellings. Free WiFi in the public areas.
Each room is unique, with silk tapestries and classic décor, and many have views of the spires of Milan's Cathedral. Hotel De La Ville offers a rooftop sun terrace with swimming pool. The wellness centre includes Turkish bath and sauna. Massages are also available. The hotel's elegant L'Opera Restaurant and the Oyster Bar serve genuine Mediterranean cuisine. Buffet breakfast includes gluten-free food, and after-theatre meals are available on request. La Scala Theatre and the shops in Via Montenapoleone are a short walk from De La Ville Hotel. The nearest metro station is San Babila.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel De La Ville in Milano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet