Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
St Johns Lodge
|3||Visit England Assessed Guest Accommodation||Ratings explained|
• Exclusively for non-smokers (children over 7 welcome)
• 10 minutes walk from Windermere village and the lake at Bowness Bay
• Close to restaurants, pubs, shops, train/ bus station (15 minutes walk)
and Beatrix Potter attraction
• Choice of over 35 award winning cooked breakfasts including house specialty dishes
• Daily choice of over 15 vegetarian and vegan home made breakfasts
• Many Gluten and dairy free choices
• Fair Trade teas and coffee
• Free wi-fi in all rooms
• Enjoy a peaceful nights sleep (No access to the building after 12.30 at night except New Years Eve)
A stay at St John’s Lodge for 2 nights or more includes a complimentary day membership at a luxury leisure club during your stay. We partner with the beautiful Low Wood – situated less than a 10 minute drive/taxi on the shores of Lake Windermere. The Low Wood Club provides you with your choice of activity and tranquillity in luxurious surroundings!
The range of facilities include:
Indoor, 50 ft heated swimming pool
Spacious, state-of-the-art, fully equipped gym
Fitness classes, circuits, spinning, zumba, squash,
Outdoor hot tub, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, cold plunge
20% discount on the full range of beauty treatments by Low Wood's experienced therapists. Products by Repechage
20% discount on all other treatments including massage, aromatherapy, men’s grooming.
20% off at The Coffee House and Bistro Café de Lago offering fabulous views on the shores of Lake Windermere
and a wide choice of menu options
Opening Times: Monday to Sunday 7am – 10pm (juniors under 15 years 8.30am – 8pm)
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
CHECK IN between 4p.m and 9p.m.
CHECK OUT by 10a.m.
2 nights minimum ALL weekends. Can be Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. 3 nights minimum all Bank Holidays including New Year.