"Good hotel needs some tlc, spotlessly clean lovely bedding, great breakfast, and fantastic sea views. Will definitely stay again...."
"an excellent stay..."
"Hotel just needs updating, it is in a very good position on the sea front very clean and comfortable...."
About the hotel
The beautiful art Deco hotel proudly overlooks the Northumbrian coastline with fantastic views over Tynemouth Longsands, one of four stunning blue flag beaches within walking distance. There is so much to do at the Park Hotel with some of the finest English beaches quite literally at your doorstep with relaxing days out on the beach or water sports for the more adventurous. The city of Newcastle is only a short 15 minute drive away and brings without a doubt the best nightlife England has to offer, Newcastle-Gateshead was recently included in a list of the worlds ten top party cities! By staying at the Park Hotel Tynemouth you can party the night away in Newcastle while spending the day in the tranquil setting of Tynemouth to recover or just to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
The Hotel is within easy reach of Beamish, Alnwick Castle and Gardens and Holy Island making it an ideal base from which to explore Northumberland. Or for some serious retail therapy the Metro Centre Europe's biggest shopping centre is a short drive away. The Montagu Park Hotel boasts over fifty bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. Most of our bedrooms command impressive sea views and all are individually decorated. The bedrooms benefit from being in an art Deco building giving variety and character to each pleasantly appointed room. They vary in size style and view giving an individual feel each time you stay. Our rooms have many of the necessary facilities including trouser press, hair dryer, tea and coffee facilities, multi-channel TV, direct dial telephone, and most importantly the assistance of our friendly helpful staff. Free Wi-Fi broadband is available in the public areas of the hotel.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
27% would recommend it to a friend
could be better
I had seen some earlier reviews that weren't too positive.
I think that maybe the hotel is trying hard but hasn't got there yet. A local B&B will be the choice next time. Compared to a premier inn for example, it is poor value for money
Not happy at all with this service.
The quality of this hotel is awful, for a start, the lobby's smelled dreadful and there was damp everywhere.
The room that was advertised looked a lot bigger, and had a bigger bathroom plus jacuzzi bath. We feel this was falsely advertised and that we overpaid a lot for this room and we feel we should get a refund.