- 8 guest reviews
"Nicely styled room, fantastic internet connection, beautiful views. Even though the hotel is situated slightly outside the main city there i..."
"Amazing hotel, very clean, complimentary coffee and tea and very friendly staff. 15 mins away from centre, so perfect location as well...."
"Lovely hotel, clean and welcoming. The blonde lady at the front desk was really helpful and friendly. The food prices could do with reviewin..."
"I must thank the staff and the company for a lovely weekend in the hotel It was a pleasure cant fault anything. it was just prefect Well Don..."
"This Hotel has got to be one of the best I have ever stayed in. The staff went the extra mile and nothing was to much trouble. Ideally suite..."
About the hotel
The 4-star hotel Ramada Apollo Amsterdam is located next to the Rembrandtpark and has 446 Standard, Deluxe and Executive rooms all equipped with free Wi-Fi, flat screen television, air conditioning, a sitting area and coffee and tea facilities. Hotel guests can use the sauna facilities or work out in the spacious fitness room free of charge. The Skybar and Restaurant are located on the 17th floor of the hotel: the open kitchen, smooth service and panoramic view of Amsterdam ensure a perfect evening out.
The Rooftop Terrace, is the highest in Amsterdam.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nicely styled room, fantastic internet connection, beautiful views.
Even though the hotel is situated slightly outside the main city there is a tram stop right by the hotel which made travelling back and forth really easy & inexpensive
Amazing hotel, very clean, complimentary coffee and tea and very friendly staff.
15 mins away from centre, so perfect location as well.