- 13 guest reviews
"The hotel was lovely with good rooms and nice leisure facilities. The tram stop is a 5-10 minute way away and then it takes about 25 mins in..."
"We were driving to Amsterdam, so wanted somewhere that we could easily find by park, and then park with no problem. This was absolutely the..."
"This hotel provides good value for money, good customer service and good transport links...."
"The hotel, staff and room were all excellent, could not fault the service. I am very particular about my tea and the staff were more than ha..."
About the hotel
The trendy WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam is situated in the south west of Amsterdam. It is a short walk from public transport links and offers free Wi-Fi. The hotel offers luxurious design rooms with trendy décor and private bathrooms with a bath and or shower.
Free tea and coffee facilities are provided in each room. The WestCord Fashion features an indoor swimming pool and a modern gym equipped with cardiovascular equipment and free weights. There is also a relaxing sauna available for an extra charge. Fashion’s Restaurant and bar serves delicious culinary specialties or light snacks for dinner. The chic SKYY Bar offers panoramic city views and serves a range of wines and exotic cocktails. A 10-minute tram ride will take guests to the city centre. The RAI convention centre and Schiphol Airport are a 10-minute car drive away.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/05/2013 to 29/05/2020 - City tax will be charged at 5% of reservation on departure. The LateRooms.com rate for WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel,a little out of town
The hotel was lovely with good rooms and nice leisure facilities.
The tram stop is a 5-10 minute way away and then it takes about 25 mins into the centre which is fine. Coming back can be more of a problem if you're out late, as the trams stop at 00.30 and a taxi from town is about £30.
Clean, friendly and easily accessible by car
We were driving to Amsterdam, so wanted somewhere that we could easily find by park, and then park with no problem.
This was absolutely the case at the WFH. Basement secure parking was 25 euros for 24 hours, which might sound expensive but if you consider that parking in Amsterdam is generally pretty expensive, it's an okay deal.
The hotel is a bit weird with the fashion theme resulting in some strange choices of hotel lobby garnish, like fluorescent mannequins sitting around and gaudy jewelry in glass cases, but it's fun to see and makes it a bit less formal feeling. It is a pretty posh hotel though, which I found hard to deal with at first, being used to shabby cheaper hotels :D
The staff were all super-nice and friendly. Honorable mention goes to lobby barman Martin, who, when asked if he had a corkscrew we could borrow for our own bottle of wine, sorted us out with two glasses and an ice bucket to take to our room too. Very welcoming. Room was spotlessly clean with a decent telly and the usual drinks facilities. The shower - my GOD the shower. One of the best showers I've ever used. Wide diameter head, powerful flow, instantly hot.
The only gripe about the rooms was that the windows only open a little bit, so cheeky smokes out the window are not possible. It is a no smoking hotel though, so that's just me trying to take the p*$$. Hotel is about 45 minutes easy walk from Leidseplein, through some pleasant suburbs and Vondelpark. Easy enough if you don't mind a little walk. Didn't get around to using the swimming pool or any of that stuff. Would visit again if driving for sheer convenience. Would visit again if driving,