- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Evening meals were absolutely brilliant, perhaps a little expensive, but worth it for the quality ...."
"Excellent hotel and restaurant could not fault it. Would well recommend and will certainly book again when in the area...."
"This hotel was a great find. The rooms were spacious and very well presented. We eat in the resturant and the food was excellent (as you wou..."
"Didn't know what to expect as never used this group before. Pleasantly surprised, very pleasantly surprised. Room was of a very good quality..."
"The rooms were all well decorated and clean. Tea and coffe facilities and also able to provide any toiletries that may have forgotten. Staff..."
About the hotel
This cosy lodge is nestled on the edge of the pretty village of Aughton, providing quality hotel accommodation that's ideal for Aintree racecourse and Knowsley Safari Park. Whether you're planning a weekend's racing, some family elephant-spotting or a Liverpool business trip, it's the perfect country escape. You'll find it's home to 12 elegant, comfortable rooms and a Miller & Carter steakhouse.
So whatever you get up to, be sure to build an exceptional, 28-day matured steak into your plans. Aughton is a great spot from which to explore Lancashire and Merseyside. Travel back to the 16th century at the stunning, half-timbered Old Rufford Hall. See Angel of the North artist Antony Gormley's famous sculptures at Hightown beach. Or dive into the brilliant shopping and cultural attractions of Liverpool city centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Bar shuts at 10 pm.
Innkeeper's Lodge Ormskirk, Aughton
Evening meals were absolutely brilliant, perhaps a little expensive, but worth it for the quality .