- 26 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation. Very clean, could not fault anything. A lovely warm welcome from Julie upon arrival and very knowledgeable about th..."
"The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Julie was very accommodating. Just one thing. A bath sheet would have made my stay perfect ...."
"You couldn't wish for a better place to stay. On our arrival we were met by Julie who asked us about our journey and offered us tea or coffe..."
"We arrived after a long journey to a. Cup of tea and biscuits, Julie was the perfect host she lit us a lovely coal fire. we were shown to ou..."
About the hotel
The Bakehouse offers quality en-suite bed and breakfast, centrally located in the old part of Seahouses, just a stones throw from the picturesque harbour and shoreline. This beautiful property is the ideal coastal retreat. Beautifully restored, furnished and equipped to high standards with attractive contemporary and traditional touches.
The Bakehouse B&B also offers parking, cycle and golf storage, a lovely guest lounge and Ocean Leisure Club membership. All the village amenities are a short stroll away and of course the trips to the Farne Islands from the harbour are on the doorstep. The Bakehouse is the home of Julie and Pete. Julie is an artist and Pete is a photographer. They have designed and furnished the Bakehouse to be an ideal seaside retreat. “Our aim has been to create a combination of design, style and comfort to enable true relaxation. Our standards are high and we've put a lot of time and effort into providing the little extras that will hopefully be appreciated and make our guests feel at home during their stay. We hope that people will enjoy the beautiful coastline and the lovely fishing village of Seahouses as much as we do. ” Julie Hague.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 25/04/2012 to 30/04/2021 - Please be advised that although your Credit/Debit card details are taken to secure the booking, we require all guests to make payment by cash on arrival at the property. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Bakehouse B&B
Very clean, could not fault anything. A lovely warm welcome from Julie upon arrival and very knowledgeable about the local area. Breakfast was first class and prepared fresh when ordered. This is our second visit and it will not be the last.
The Bakehouse B&B