- 7 guest reviews
"We were very impressed with the Talbot Hotel We are vegan and they went out of their way to provide a lovely three course meal Although this..."
"Beautiful Hotel with friendly well presented staff. We were given a warm welcome including our two little chihuahua's. Our room (No 2) was o..."
"excellent hotel, great staff, great food..."
"Excellent general rooms and bar for guests, lovely secluded gardens and ample safe car parking..."
"Room the cheapest at £95 was in the attic , it did smell a little damp. The room overlooked the main road and if window was open for fresh a..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Talbot Hotel Malton, where we are writing a new chapter in the story of this historic Grade II* listed building. The Talbot Hotel has recently been fully restored. Classic British design now meets traditional values of comfort and service for an elegant hotel with 26 bedrooms, landscaped gardens and a great restaurant overseen by our head chef Daniel Graham and his team who are creating menus which source some fantastic local produce from Yorkshire suppliers.
We are in the heart of the North Yorkshire market town of Malton, 20 minutes from the city of York. Visitors here are spoilt for choice. Compiling a list of 101 things to do proved easy. You won't, of course, have time to do all of these things in a single stay - so there is only one on which we insist: relax and let us look after you.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were very impressed with the Talbot Hotel We are vegan and they went out of their way to provide a lovely three course meal Although this hotel is high end it is very friendly We were pleased to see they allow dogs so will be back.
It is hard to find a good hotel that allows dogs!!!
Elegant and homely Hotel
Beautiful Hotel with friendly well presented staff.
We were given a warm welcome including our two little chihuahua's. Our room (No 2) was on the ground floor right next to the entrance to the well presented back garden. Ideal for us and our two little pooches. The room was well laid out and the bathroom was exceptional and well stocked with toiletries and white fluffy towels. The bed was enormous and extremely comfy. Nice view of the well kept garden with nice garden furniture. We rang for coffee in the morning which was brought to our room promptly and was delicious. Breakfast in the dining room was equally delicious. The bacon and sausage especially enjoyable. The buffet too was very well done and lots to choose from. A special mention to the young lady on reception who checked us out she was genuinely interested in how our stay had been and asked us about the food festival (the reason for our trip and would highly recommend a visit) All in all a very enjoyable stay...not our first and definitely not our last.