- 5 guest reviews
"Nice quality hotel with good size rooms and excellent facilities in lovely surroundings. Good value brasserie as well as a more expensive fo..."
"Large room with excellent bathroom. Rooms decorated and furnished in keeping with style and age. Large lounge area with papers. A formal res..."
"Excellent facilities, staff very attentive and helpful...."
"We were very impressed with the Talbot Hotel We are vegan and they went out of their way to provide a lovely three course meal Although this..."
"Beautiful Hotel with friendly well presented staff. We were given a warm welcome including our two little chihuahua's. Our room (No 2) was o..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Talbot Hotel Malton, where we are writing a new chapter in the story of this historic Grade II* listed building. The Talbot Hotel has recently been fully restored. Classic British design now meets traditional values of comfort and service for an elegant hotel with 26 bedrooms, landscaped gardens and a great restaurant overseen by our head chef Daniel Graham and his team who are creating menus which source some fantastic local produce from Yorkshire suppliers.
We are in the heart of the North Yorkshire market town of Malton, 20 minutes from the city of York. Visitors here are spoilt for choice. Compiling a list of 101 things to do proved easy. You won't, of course, have time to do all of these things in a single stay - so there is only one on which we insist: relax and let us look after you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality hotel in great location
Nice quality hotel with good size rooms and excellent facilities in lovely surroundings.
Good value brasserie as well as a more expensive formal restaurant. Good breakfast selection. Service friendly and helpful. Only downside was on the final night there were different staff on duty in the Brasserie who were very pleasant but didn't seem to know what they were doing so service was slower and not as good as previously.
Lovely Country House Hotel on the edge of the town
Large room with excellent bathroom.
Rooms decorated and furnished in keeping with style and age. Large lounge area with papers. A formal restaurant and a brasserie - ate in latter, good value and excellent food. Service throughout was excellent with helpful staff. A variety of choices for breakfast. Only down side was that windows don't open in the room and it was summer and very hot at night, there was a fan in the room but still too warm and I like to have fresh air. Overall very good.