- 6 guest reviews
"Excellent facilities, staff very attentive and helpful...."
"We were very impressed with the Talbot Hotel We are vegan and they went out of their way to provide a lovely three course meal Although this..."
"Beautiful Hotel with friendly well presented staff. We were given a warm welcome including our two little chihuahua's. Our room (No 2) was o..."
"excellent hotel, great staff, great food..."
"Excellent general rooms and bar for guests, lovely secluded gardens and ample safe car parking..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Talbot Hotel Malton, where we are writing a new chapter in the story of this historic Grade II* listed building. The Talbot Hotel has recently been fully restored. Classic British design now meets traditional values of comfort and service for an elegant hotel with 26 bedrooms, landscaped gardens and a great restaurant overseen by our head chef Daniel Graham and his team who are creating menus which source some fantastic local produce from Yorkshire suppliers.
We are in the heart of the North Yorkshire market town of Malton, 20 minutes from the city of York. Visitors here are spoilt for choice. Compiling a list of 101 things to do proved easy. You won't, of course, have time to do all of these things in a single stay - so there is only one on which we insist: relax and let us look after you.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent facilities, staff very attentive and helpful.
We were very impressed with the Talbot Hotel We are vegan and they went out of their way to provide a lovely three course meal Although this hotel is high end it is very friendly We were pleased to see they allow dogs so will be back.
It is hard to find a good hotel that allows dogs!!!