- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Lovely setting. Rural but v accessible V friendly staff but room v small and wine selection or taste not up to standard Enjoyable stay tho..."
"Great location, stunning views, well maintained if a little dated in places. The food was fine but the restaurant is a nice room with confer..."
"Hotel was excellent with a varied menu..."
"Warm welcome and lovely setting. Room was a little tired-looking and old fashioned and breakfast a bit overpriced, but overall a pleasant st..."
About the hotel
Nestled amidst the splendour of the Somerset countryside, yet 5 minutes from Junction 22 of the M5, this charming Victorian farmhouse offers tranquil surroundings with free Wi-Fi and parking. Set within 3 acres of scenic grounds and with stunning views of the Quantock Mountains, it exemplifies the spirit of traditional country living. With its peaceful drawing room, open log fires and period décor it cultivates an atmosphere of inspired tranquillity.
Comfortable and relaxed, each of the en-suite guestrooms are individually designed and decorated. They all include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV with Sky Channels, hairdryer and tea & coffee facilities. Committed to using the finest locally sourced produce, the restaurant has garnered an impressive local reputation for creating imaginative and creative dishes. Woodlands is an ideal base for both serious and social golfers. We are only 2. 3miles or 3. 7km from the championship course of Burnham & Berrow which has been described as "a great links on the Somerset coast created by Alister Mackenzie and Harry Colt, it has hosted almost every major amateur championship. In 2011, Burnham has the unique distinction of hosting the Brobazon and the R&A British Boys in the same year. Located in the historic village of Brent Knoll, its 40 minutes from Bristol and 20 from Weston-super-Mare. It’s an ideal base from which to explore such local attractions as Brean Beach, Cheddar Gorge and Burnham and Berrow Golf Club. check in after 20:00 is strictly by arrangement only
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Rural but v accessible
V friendly staff but room v small and wine selection or taste not up to standard
Enjoyable stay though and would return just cautious of selection.
Great location, stunning views, well maintained if a little dated in places.
The food was fine but the restaurant is a nice room with conference furniture oddly out of place. Minor point, but the restaurant could be lovely and it is an atmosphere void. Friendly service. All in all, very happy.