- 56 guest reviews
"I was told at the reception that none of their rooms were furnished with mini fridges..."
"Great location. Plenty of parking. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good value for money...."
"Good for city centre with parking at reasonable rate. Breakfast is basic but what you would expect for style of hotel...."
"Cambridge away location good scenery very nice relaxing stay...."
"Weekend break in Cambridge..."
About the hotel
Beautifully located overlooking the river Cam and open parkland the hotel is only a short walk across the park, known as Jesus Green, to the city centre and the wealth of fascinating architecture for which Cambridge is famous. The hotel, which is privately owned , has been formed from a terrace of particularly fine late nineteenth century Victorian houses. The façade and elegantly proportioned interiors have been carefully preserved while still allowing the hotel to offer all the modern services which discerning travellers now demand.
All of the hotel’s 101 bedrooms have private facilities en suite, with either a bath, a shower or bath and shower. All rooms also have tea and coffee making facilities, television, radio, hairdryer and a direct dial telephone with an automatic wake up alarm facility. The restaurant, which is also adjacent to the bar, has achieved a reputation for providing some of the best food in the area in glorious surroundings. All tastes are catered for, thanks to the wide range of imaginative dishes, that feature on its menu, all freshly prepared in the hotel's scrupulously clean, award winning, kitchens. The menu has a mix of table d’hôte, à la carte, vegetarian and children's dishes. Adjacent to the bar is the hotel's magnificent Victorian Conservatory Brasserie, which can seat 46 people and offers an informal alternative to the Restaurant. Overlooking our tranquil and secluded garden, it is one of the largest Conservatories in the region, with a wide range of beautiful plants, fresh flowers and an impressive central feature, a ficus benjamina tree, whose branches reach up to the roof. Car parking available onsite £9. 50 Per 24 Hour(s)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Delightfull hotel in an excellent position
I was told at the reception that none of their rooms were furnished with mini fridges
Plenty of parking. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good value for money.