This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Tom and his team offer you a warm welcome to the ‘Cross Keys’ which we are proud to maintain as a traditional British Inn catering for the needs of locals and tourists alike. We stock four cask ales including 'Bellerby Bitter' (brewed for us by the Wesleydale Brewery which is located in the village and to which we can arrange visits) as well as a range of quality wines and our collection of 'single malt' whisky. Bellerby is an ideal base for exploring the 'Dales' being located on the 'cusp' of 'Wensley' & 'Swaledale' literally one mile outside of Leyburn and an easy 15 minute drive into such local attractions as the market town of Richmond with it's imposing castle, the 'racing' town of Middleham and of course the legendary 'Forbidden Corner'! We are very proud of the reputation which we have built up for the quality of our bar meals (apparently our breakfasts are not too bad either!) and would describe ourselves very much as a 'Pub which serves meals' rather than a 'Restaurant which serves beer'.
All our food is locally sourced and freshly prepared, including of course our homemade chips and free range eggs from our own chickens. Please see our sample menu, which does alter slightly on a daily basis depending upon which dishes we have cooked. We have 3 lovely, recently refurbished, en-suite letting rooms on offer, all themed differently. There are some great walks from the pub where you can explore the beautiful countryside; we have ample parking and we can also provide secure storage facilities for your cycles. Families and dogs are welcome in the pub, beer garden and paddock and there is disabled access to the bar and toilets. We have our own 'Quoits' pits in our paddock and guests are very welcome to try their hand at this traditional Dales sport.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet