- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"The hotel is very central but parking is not the easiest. Prices were on the high side but it was Easter. A rock group were performing at ni..."
"Car parking not the problem it might at first seem. Free, unrestricted on-street parking just up the hill by the Art Gallery. Only 5 min wal..."
"Staff were very welcoming. The food is fantastic and great value for money...."
"Hotel central and clean. Room has funny smell. Suspect this was to do with a extract fan. Smelt the same in the bar but not as strong. It wa..."
"Good location. Excellent customer service...."
About the hotel
The Resolution Hotel is far more than just a place to stay. With 2 bars, a Main Restaurant, Snack and Lounge Bar and some of the best views you could possibly hope for. There is regular Live entertainment and bags of charm (This was dubbed "Whitby's most Beautiful building" when it was built back in 1774).
All rooms are en-suite and include hot beverage facilities, toiletries, Hairdryers etc. . . As a Hotel group we pride ourselves on friendly professional service and providing the warmest of Whitby Welcomes.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is very central but parking is not the easiest.
Prices were on the high side but it was Easter. A rock group were performing at night and it was a bit loud. The hotel is a strange combination between pub and hotel. The en-suite bedrooms however are excellent and we enjoyed our stay and would be happy to return. The food was good.
Good central location,
Car parking not the problem it might at first seem.
Free, unrestricted on-street parking just up the hill by the Art Gallery. Only 5 min walk back to hotel. Don't let Whitby's draconian parking regime put you off.