- 15 guest reviews
"Great quiet base in Leeds...."
"We stayed here for one night, using it as a base to travel into Leeds for an early appointment. The room was spacious, clean and bright with..."
"Very nice accommodation, good location for travelling in to Leeds by train. Warm welcome and nothing too much trouble, lovely breakfast. My..."
"Good size room, breakfast nice but choice limited, (I can't drink citrus), shower was poor, road very noisy most of the night, kept window c..."
"Cannot fault the place very nice place..."
About the hotel
Bridge Farm Hotel is a family owned and operated 18th Century Coaching House. The hotel has 9 en-suite bedrooms, three of which are in the main house and six bedrooms that are situated in an annex attached to the main house. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities and flat screen digital TV.
WiFi is available in some rooms and the in the residents lounge and dining area. There is a separate TV lounge and small bar area in the dining room available for residents. Breakfast is served in the dining room and includes either a full English or continental option. Bridge Farm is located on the Trans - Pennine trail for walkers or cyclist and also is on the Leeds Country Way.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Bridge Farm Hotel
Great quiet base in Leeds.
One night stay at bridge farm hotel
We stayed here for one night, using it as a base to travel into Leeds for an early appointment.
The room was spacious, clean and bright with an extremely comfortable bed, the en suite shower room was very modern and clean. The hotel is a short drive/30 min walk from Oulton where there are plenty of eateries and barely a 15 minute drive from Leeds park and ride which proved very handy. Breakfast was well cooked and filing, with plenty of food choice. Lastly but by no means least, the staff were very friendly and accommodating.