- 46 guest reviews
"Good size room, breakfast nice but choice limited, (I can't drink citrus), shower was poor, road very noisy most of the night, kept window c..."
"Cannot fault the place very nice place..."
"Peaceful location. Owner let us grab our own breakfast earlier than `opening time`...."
"This hotel is run by a lovely lady. The standard of decor both in the bedroom and in the hotel is excellent and contemporary, without feelin..."
"Perfect. This is how a B and B should be...."
About the hotel
Bridge Farm Hotel is a family owned and operated 18th Century Coaching House. The hotel has 9 en-suite bedrooms, three of which are in the main house and six bedrooms that are situated in an annex attached to the main house. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities and flat screen digital TV.
WiFi is available in some rooms and the in the residents lounge and dining area. There is a separate TV lounge and small bar area in the dining room available for residents. Breakfast is served in the dining room and includes either a full English or continental option. Bridge Farm is located on the Trans - Pennine trail for walkers or cyclist and also is on the Leeds Country Way.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Location is easy to access
Good size room, breakfast nice but choice limited, (I can't drink citrus), shower was poor, road very noisy most of the night, kept window closed to keep noise to a minimum, even though it was a warm night.
Room had lots of character, owners friendly plenty of parking.
Cannot fault the place very nice place