- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"I really appreciated the simplicity of how this room has been made into an accessible room. It wasn't over the top, it had a ramp to the doo..."
"Would benefit from echilon parking to accommodate more cars...."
"I was fortunate to have an up grade to a room with a large king size bed...."
About the hotel
Located between Bath and Bristol, The Grange Hotel offers a friendly atmosphere where our staff ensure personal service at all times. There is on site parking and local bus links to Bath and Bristol including a Park & Ride. Keynsham railway station is also local and Bristol International Airport is only 12 miles away.
The rooms offer colour Freeview TV, hospitality tray, hair dryer and trouser press. New twin room with wheelchair access and walk in wet room now open. For special occasions, please contact us as we can arrange champagne or flowers in your room. We are pleased to have the new on-site restaurant Keynsham Spice, which opened in February 2015 and serves authentic Indian cuisine in the comfortable refurbished Hotel. Keynsham Spice offers both a special night out and an affordable mid-week dining experience. Booking is advisable.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Simple but effective accessible room
I really appreciated the simplicity of how this room has been made into an accessible room.
It wasn't over the top, it had a ramp to the door of the room, a few grab rails and a garden chair to use in the shower. For me this is perfect.
When I arrived at the hotel, I was greeted by a very friendly lady who helped me to my room and gave me all the information I needed. Please note, there are a couple of steps if you use the front door, if steps aren't your thing you are able to use the side entrance which is mostly flat.
In the room, a twin room had been provided. I'm not sure if it could also be made up as a double as I didn't ask but it would be great if it was possible. The room was clean and nicely decorated. My only criticisms of the room would be that there wasn't any information relating to breakfast and checkout times which would have been very useful for those of us that are a little forgetful and there was no phone in the room to contact reception.
During my stay, reception was infrequently manned. A phone number was provided to contact whoever was on call but a landline on recruiting l reception or a way to contact them in case you do not have a mobile phone should be considered.
Breakfast was lovely and the young lady serving was excellent although a little rush off her feet.
All in all a very nice hotel and with a few tweaks it could be excellent.
Noisy and hot
The single room that I was provided with was on the third floor at the front of the hotel against a busy road.
The room was very hot and I had to have the window open to breath, this made it very noisy and it was only because I am deaf in one ear that I could sleep. Although WiFi was advertised in every room there was no single in this room. very irritating.