- 64 guest reviews
"Very convenient, what was expected. Cheerful and chatty hostess(s)..."
"Very nice stay. Would stay there again...."
"An entirely satisfactory B&B - a very reasonable price and convenient for the town...."
"My stay was very pleasant, the room was very clean and tidy. The outside of the Normanby was clean and easy to find . The service was very p..."
"I booked here due to lack of choice in the price range. The landlady and breakfast staff are very friendly and helpful, the place is very cl..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome from Jo and staff at The Normanby. In addition to the 3 Star Silver accreditation and BREAKFAST AWARD for 2015 given by Visit England , Trip Advisor for business have recognised our achievements and presented us with the coveted "Recommended on TripAdvisor" award. The guesthouse offers a range of rooms from economy to en suite rooms with prices to suit all budgets.
The Normanby has been undergoing a programme of refurbishment since 2007 and completion of the final room will be April 2013. All rooms are furnished to a high degree of comfort and style. The Normanby prides itself on a reputation for providing high quality bed and breakfast accommodation at affordable prices. All our prices include a full English breakfast. We wish to point out that in times of high occupancy, tables may have to be shared with other guests at breakfast. The Normanby offers free w ifi access, flat screen TV, welcome tray, complimentary toiletries and off road parking. On the north side of Scunthorpe, The Normanby is less than ten minute walk to the town centre where you will find a good shopping area ,multiplex cinema, local market, cafes, restaurants and bars. The newly opened Baths Hall Entertainment Centre and The Pods Leisuire Centre are only a 5minute drive away. The Normanby caters for business people,contractors,tourists/events visitors,with long or short stay visits. The high standards on accommodation of the Normanby, plus the level of care shown by staff have consistently earned The Normanby the quality award 3 Star from the English Tourism Council. It is requested that guests advise of their approximate TIME OF ARRIVAL, however, it must be noted that check in must be before 8 pm or be arrangement. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. Please note that charges apply: 3% for credit cards. The Normanby is pet friendly and also there is a resident dog which lives on the premises.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 04/01/2016 - During the period 24th December to 3rd January 2016 we will not be providing breakfast. Room prices will have a 10% discount. SINCERE APOLOGIES TO ALL OUR GUESTS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
98% would recommend it to a friend
Very convenient, what was expected.
Cheerful and chatty hostess(s)
Very nice stay.
Would stay there again.