- 36 guest reviews
"Stayed 1 night on the way down to Guildford found just by sheer chance as all accommodation around my destination was booked due to races be..."
"Lovely room, can't wait to return..."
"Although my stay was for two nights only I stayed in a different room on each of the nights. The first room (room 2) was cluttered with old..."
"I had a fantastic stay at The Mole and Chicken, the room was superb and very quiet, the hosts were helpful and welcoming. I stopped off here..."
"We booked for 1 night, a short stay for my partners birthday so we could relax, enjoy some good food & wine and then stay overnight. Great i..."
About the hotel
The Mole and Chicken is a wonderful country pub & restaurant with five beautiful letting rooms set high on the border offering outstanding views across Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire. A warm and friendly reception awaits, and your hosts Steve & Suzanne Bush will endeavour to make your stay as memorable as possible. The 60 cover restaurant offers a blend of British and Mediterranean food using classical cooking techniques and fresh local produce.
A well chosen wine list accompanies the light lunch and a la carte menus and there is also a finer wine and drinks list for the connoisseur. In the winter months relax by the open log fire or enjoy the views from the terrace in the summer, whatever you choose the Mole & Chicken is certain to please!
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/05/2014 to 15/05/2014 - The Restaurant will be closed Sunday 13/05 evening for refurbishment and will reopen Tuesday 15/05 evening. Guests are advised that breakfast will not be available but reduced rate can be arranged. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed 1 night on the way down to Guildford found just by sheer chance as all accommodation around my destination was booked due to races being on.
Will definitely be returning with my wife in the future.
You are doing it all right, good. Ive stayed in a different accommodation nearly every night for 4 months & your in the top 5....
Lovely room, can't wait to return