This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
42 The Calls is a 18th Century riverside corn mill converted into a boutique hotel. From the beamed ceilings with their original Mill mechanism, to the handmade beds, and the extensive collection of original paintings and drawings, friendly touches such as home made shortbread and fudge, 42 The Calls has crafted each room to a unique character. This homely boutique hotel, has an honesty bar to allow guests an alternative place to meet and relax outside of their bedrooms and has complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
Original mill mechanisms protrude from the ceiling (once used for hauling the grain up from The River Aire). Cream paintwork, exposed brick walls and bold modernist colour schemes make up the interiors. The hotel offers Study Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Director Rooms, Junior Suites and The Penthouse Suite and is a non smoking establishment. Don't miss out on 42 The Calls legendary breakfast featuring an extensive 'sausage menu' celebrating local farmers produce, home made jams and marmalades, traditional Whitby kippers and all the trimmings to make a full Yorkshire breakfast which is definitely worth leaving home for.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for 42 The Calls Hotel in Leeds are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet