- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Friendly helpful staff and excellent value food. especialy the fish..."
"Welcoming, Clean & Comfortable. Good breakfast. Highly recommend...."
"This is a really old pub / Guesthouse with plenty of character. First impression of my room was not quite what I expected. But as I settled..."
"We had a very pleasant stay at the Angel Inn, the room was well proportioned and very clean and all the staff working there were pleasant an..."
"This was a one night stay to break our journey up to Scotland. The welcome was fab - very helpful and friendly. This is an old Inn and shoul..."
About the hotel
The Angel Inn is a traditional country pub and Bed & Breakfast with a cosy log fire in the winter and a friendly atmosphere. Only an hour away from Scotland, The Lake District and Hadrian's Wall. We are on the Peninne Way (for walkers) and C2C (for cyclists).
Enjoy an extensive menu of homemade food and with local produce including locally caught trout and local Award Winning Cumberland Sausage. The property has a beer garden to the rear for the summer evenings, and also has private parking to the rear.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:20 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly helpful staff and excellent value food.
especialy the fish
Welcoming, Clean & Comfortable.
Good breakfast. Highly recommend.