This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Choose the Holiday Inn Tbilisi hotel in the city's central business area, a short drive from the Caucasus countryside. Stylish Italian-designed furnishings and wooden floors make you feel at home in the Lobby of the high-rise, glass-fronted Holiday Inn Tbilisi. It's easy to hop to Old Tbilisi on the metro from Polytechnical subway station, opposite the hotel.
When you arrive from Tbilisi International Airport, 18km away, you can leave your vehicle in our spacious, complimentary car park. Drive for just 10 minutes and you'll been in the green, mountainous Caucasus region around Holiday Inn Tbilisi. You can follow the scenic, meandering River Mtkvari to the ancient Iberian city of Mtskheta, 20 minutes away by car, for its 6th-century Jvari monastery. Within an hour, you can be tasting Georgian wines at Kakheti vineyards. You'll feel inspired to do business in your comfortable, fresh Guest room with complimentary wireless Internet and a spacious work desk. You can reach the city's embassies in 15 minutes on Tbilisi's central highway, a 3-minute drive from the hotel. Holiday Inn Tbilisi has its own entrance to the poker rooms at glamorous Adjara Casino right next door. Cross the street to the grand Sport Palace arena for pop concerts and basketball games. Mountain views and a backing-track of lounge music accompany your glass of Georgian wine in our chic Biscuit Bar.
- Disabled Facilities , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet