This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
GoodNight Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of St. Petersburg. The hotel is a short 10 min walk from Moskovsky (Main) Railway Station and underground, providing excellent access to all areas of the city.
All rooms are comfortably furnished with en suite facilities and can either feature double or twin beds. Many restaurants, bars and night clubs are located just within 5-10 mins walking distance, for those who want to sample St Petersburg's legendary nightlife. Our hotel also offers free WIFI to all of it's guests, 24 hr reception 7 days a week and an optional transfer service. We also feature an in house bar and restaurant. If you're looking for somewhere cosy and comfortable to sleep with easy access to the city centre and just a 5 min walk from the Fontanka River, all you need is our GoodNight Hotel! We also invite you to look to us for any help you may need when obtaining your visa before visiting our beautiful city.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet