- 1 guest reviews
"Although the entrance to the building (hotel is on the second floor) looked like an entrance to the gulag, it turn out to be quite a pleasan..."
About the hotel
GoodNight Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of St. Petersburg. The hotel is a short 10 min walk from Moskovsky (Main) Railway Station and underground, providing excellent access to all areas of the city.
All rooms are comfortably furnished with en suite facilities and can either feature double or twin beds. Many restaurants, bars and night clubs are located just within 5-10 mins walking distance, for those who want to sample St Petersburg's legendary nightlife. Our hotel also offers free WIFI to all of it's guests, 24 hr reception 7 days a week and an optional transfer service. We also feature an in house bar and restaurant. If you're looking for somewhere cosy and comfortable to sleep with easy access to the city centre and just a 5 min walk from the Fontanka River, all you need is our GoodNight Hotel! We also invite you to look to us for any help you may need when obtaining your visa before visiting our beautiful city.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 08/12/2011 to 31/12/2012 - Please contact us in one week prior to arrival in order to confirm your reservation. The LateRooms.com rates for GoodNight in St Petersburg are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
Although the entrance to the building (hotel is on the second floor) looked like an entrance to the gulag, it turn out to be quite a pleasant stay.
Girls at the reception were very helpful and friendly, rooms are small but very clean and the location is excellent. Food however is something that owners should definitively improve - one can eat only so much cereals and salami/cheese per stay...