- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"We booked the hotel over LateRooms, it was indicated as a special offer without cancellation. In reality we paid the same price as on the ho..."
"Very pleasant stay albeit only overnight. dog friendly staff in the hotel, though charge for small dog a bit much considering we were there..."
"a warm welcome by hotel management was much appreciated upon our arrival at the check in desk.the stunning sea views from our bedroom window..."
"Really exceeded expectation! Great position on seafront but 5 mins walk from shops bars restaurants etc. Great welcome at the hotel from fri..."
"Looking at a few hotels in this area to stay on business and they were all quite pricey for my needs so to get such a quality hotel in such..."
About the hotel
One of the top rated 4* hotels in Bournemouth. Sympathetic to its Edwardian origins, Hotel Miramar is the epitome of an English Country House with its rambling facade of Roman inspired pillars and curved balconies which overlook the terraces and sweeping lawns that appear to stretch down to Bournemouth's waters edge. Inside the splendour continues - the clean lines and perfect angles of the fine architecture has lost nothing of its original character, retaining both the charm and grace of true Edwardian style.
The tranquil atmosphere exudes a serenity and warmth that immediately transports one to an era far from the hustle and bustle of modern-day life and total relaxation is the only option. Guests quickly become good friends to the many long standing staff, whose experience and care will ensure that your stay will be remembered with fondness and affection as well as giving a fervent wish to return and experience, once again, the magic that is 'Hotel Miramar'. Hotel Miramar in Bournemouth, Dorset is the perfect venue for Weddings and Conferences. With exceptional dining and banqueting facilities. . The hotel offers free WiFi in our lounges and is now pleased to offer this service in all our bedrooms and our outside Terrace. The Hotel Miramar is a popular Wedding and Function venue, as such it is guests responsibility to check if any functions are taking place during their stay should they be concerened about any disturbance to them.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Booking over LateRooms
We booked the hotel over LateRooms, it was indicated as a special offer without cancellation.
In reality we paid the same price as on the homepage of the hotel, but got the worst room. The room was good as such according to the hotel standard (room 106), but directly besides a noisy fan on the deck outside. Due to the heat in the room it was needed to keep the windows open. Changing to another room was not possible due to full booking. We thought to have got a special offer, but it was in an other meaning as we had expected.
Very pleasant stay albeit only overnight.
dog friendly staff in the hotel, though charge for small dog a bit much considering we were there such a short time, however happy to pay it if it meant he could stay there with me . Bournemouth itself not particularly dog friendly, very few dog bins around.