- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"I stayed at the Hotel La Tour with my boyfriend in November 2015. Customer service was second to none and our stay was very enjoyable. I hop..."
"La Tour hotel is just outside the main drag of hotels and a little walk to the shopping centre. We visited The Hippodrome and had a taxi fro..."
"As frequent visitors to Birmingham, we decided to try a hotel we have not stayed at before. We were not disappointed. The staff were very fr..."
"Third time I've visited this hotel and I'm never dissapointed. The hotel has a real feel of luxury with touch screen room controls and a per..."
"We stayed for one night. The room was really nice, big comfortable bed. Only comment I have is website states £10 parking for 24 hours but i..."
About the hotel
Hotel La Tour is a modern classic Birmingham hotel proudly designed and managed around creating lasting memories and exceptional experiences for our guests. We are committed to providing first-class customer service. Here you'll find meticulous attention to detail and passion for getting things right that is reflected in all we do: from the early morning “How are you?” to the 174 stylish bedrooms, Marco Pierre White Chophouse restaurant, sophisticated bar, gym and conference and events floor.
Our aim is to welcome back guests time and time again and ensure Hotel La Tour is synonymous with excellence in hospitality. Our hotel is regularly ranked as amongst the best Birmingham has to offer.
Perfectly positioned in Birmingham city centre, we are located just a 3-minute walk from the Bullring Shopping Centre and an 11-minute walk from the Birmingham Hippodrome and museums. The hotel is only a 10 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Rail Station and the M6 motorway is only a 5 minute drive away.
With sleek bespoke furnishings, our contemporary rooms have all modern conveniences whether you are looking for a suite, superior room, executive room or city room. Free WiFi offered throughout the hotel.
If you are planning an event, our facilities are up there with the very best and our dedicated team will ensure that your every wish is taken care of.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2014 to 31/12/2023 - A credit or debit card or £200 refundable deposit is required upon check in. bookings of 6 rooms or more are subject to different terms and conditions as these are considered as group The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful stay, hope to return in the future
I stayed at the Hotel La Tour with my boyfriend in November 2015.
Customer service was second to none and our stay was very enjoyable. I hope to return again soon in the near future. Highly recommended.
visit to Brum
La Tour hotel is just outside the main drag of hotels and a little walk to the shopping centre.
We visited The Hippodrome and had a taxi from the hotel to take us there - cost £5, to come back £10 because we had to be taken around the one way system.
The rooms are as seen on the website but are showing signs of wear and tear, they are dark due to the one way shaded glass and our room looked out, and almost, into flats opposite and the shops below (not good). No natural light and no windows to open you will be relying on the air conditioning to cool the room. The bathroom has no window and is dark , all in all a dark depressing experience. Facilities in the room accommodates modern technology allowing the charging of all sorts of devices. The bed is large and comfortable and 2 small bottles of water are supplied free of charge. The coffee and tea provided are cheap and uninspiring.
The reception area is impressive with oversized everything from chairs to artificial flowers. The endorsement of Marco Pierre White is everywhere (videos in the lift, posters on Wales etc etc) a menus for the restaurant is in the room for your perusal and appears to be very expensive and reports from friends who have visited ranged from over priced, bad service and food not good to never again. We visit Birmingham quite often and can say we will not stay here again preferring to be closer to the centre. Parking charges are prohibitive and although the hotel advises that you can park in Self ridges car park for £7 a visit it is quite a hike from there to the hotel especially if it's raining.