This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Visit Britain 4 Star Silver Award and Breakfast Award. Elm House has 7 rooms; 3 x Standard Double en-suite rooms, 2 x Luxury King Size en-suite rooms, 1 x family suite with 2 bedrooms to sleep 4 and 1 x Twin room with a separate private bathroom. The house is beautifully presented throughout, perfectly located to make the most of the village amenities and just a short stroll from lake Ullswater.
We have a Private car park, Free wifi in all areas and a fantastic award winning breakfasts. Built in 1863 out of local sandstone and once the village post office Elm House has been providing bed and breakfast accommodation over the last 40 years. This family-run guest house is situated just 400m from lake Ullswater, in the picturesque parish of Pooley Bridge, where you will find 3 pubs, tearooms, a post office and gift shops. The house is perfectly located for making the most of the village amenities without even having to get in to your car. Leave it on our car park, stroll into the village center, have a meal and a drink at one of the 3 pubs then wander along beside the river to the lake itself and enjoy the breathtaking scenery and tranquility of Ullswater. Whatever you decide to do with your stay here at Elm House we offer you the perfect way to start it. Our lovely breakfast room overlooking the garden and fish pond is where you can enjoy our fabulous and varied breakfast menu including classics such as hearty Cumbrian breakfast with Cumberland sausage and black pudding, vegetarian breakfast, creamy smoked salmon scrambled eggs, crispy smoked bacon with Brie or porridge served with Drambuie, all are made using some of the finest local produce and will set you up for a perfect day. Rambling of relaxing, biking or boating, whatever the reason for your stay Pooley Bridge caters for all. Here at Elm House you are assured of the perfect haven where you can relax and unwind.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet