- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Breakfast was excellent!!! Dinner was disappointing. Very little on the plate for an expensive price. Hotel staff very friendly. Good value..."
"A large oldish looking building situated on the seafront but on the inside it is rather pleasant. We had a large twin bedroom which was clea..."
"Great hotel clean room staff were great very helpful as went to see banksy event and had to print my tickets off at the hotel reception whic..."
"Excellent staff , brilliant location and views and delicious breakfast..."
"Only thing cooked breakfast was tiny more like a kids meal...."
About the hotel
The Grand Atlantic Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in Weston Super Mare, a truly iconic Victorian hotel with turrets, towers and stunning views across the sea. A stone's throw away from the sandy beach and a short stroll from the town centre the hotel has maintained its charm and character. It boasts an elegant reception and lounge area and also offers a restaurant and bar overlooking the seafront.
Full English Breakfast served in the Restaurant from 8. 00am (Continental Breakfasts are offered at earlier times) With 71 rooms all with en suite bathrooms, sea view rooms are available at a supplement and a recently refurbished restaurant with picturesque views across the sea and complimentary Wi-Fi in public lounges and ample onsite car parking free of charge. Suitable for families and couples, The Grand Atlantic Hotel is the perfect location for hotel breaks in Weston Super Mare.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 25/05/2012 to 31/12/2025 - Dear customer, please be aware that from May 25th onwards, on-site parking at the Grand Atlantic Hotel will be charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking will be subject to availablility. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast was excellent!!.
Dinner was disappointing. Very little on the plate for an expensive price. Hotel staff very friendly. Good value for money, because we had a Room with a Sea-view.
A large oldish looking building situated on the seafront but on the inside it is rather pleasant.
We had a large twin bedroom which was clean and nicely decorated with plenty heating and hot water, The breakfast was buffet style which meant you could help yourself and we found the food was hot and tasty. The staff were pleasant and helpful. Plenty parking on site. We would definitely stay here again.