- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"All staff were attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Bistro food was good ( my son was thrilled that there was a 'mini steak' on the c..."
"Late booking for last minute commitment. Slightly disappointed considering marketing, decor a little tired. Lovely location. Dinner not up t..."
"Very quiet location. Quite far from Melrose which leaves dining options limited. Good for those seeking a traditional hotel. Could do with r..."
"HAD LOVELY ROOM WITH 2 ASPECTS....GREAT PORRIDGE FOR BREKKIE..."
About the hotel
Nestled in a magnificently wooded private estate on the banks of the River Tweed and immediately adjacent to the historic Dryburgh Abbey, Dryburgh Abbey Hotel is a very special 4 Star Country House Hotel situated in the heart of the Scottish Borders. We offer a warm welcome to all visitors and have built an excellent reputation locally with sumptuous and award winning food. You are always assured a warm welcome at the Dryburgh with some of our keys features being: - Indoor swimming pool with sauna - Tweed Restaurant with a la carte menu - Bistro Bar with a la carte menu available from 12.
00 midday - 9. 00pm daily - Stunning riverside location with private fishing rights on the River Tweed - Centrally located within the Scottish Borders and close to many historic homes, castles and gardens
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
All staff were attentive and nothing was too much trouble.
Bistro food was good ( my son was thrilled that there was a 'mini steak' on the childrens' menu) and there was a great choice at breakfast. The setting is beautiful. The pool was a big hit with my 10yr old son. We will definitely return!
Late booking for last minute commitment.
Slightly disappointed considering marketing, decor a little tired. Lovely location. Dinner not up to 4 star standard