- Very Good
- 199 guest reviews
"Nice hotel in a great central location..."
"Clean and comfortable..."
"Stayed here four times now and it is great! Clean , bright , modern and in an ideal location. Love it !..."
"Hotel was very clean and staff was all very polite, would recommend this hotel to anyone as we had no problems at all and couldn't of asked..."
"It was a nice visit to Sleeperz. The room was small but more than big enough for me in my own. I like the modern feel to it and it felt more..."
About the hotel
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle is a modern, stylish hotel located in the heart of the city centre next to Newcastle Central Station. Great value room rates include free Wi-Fi and national UK calls. Beautifully designed air conditioned rooms with floor to ceiling windows ,tactile soft furnishings, chic Karndean floors and a refreshing wet room with power shower, heated floor and anti steam mirrors.
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle places you at the centre of the city's multiple attractions. Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle will appeal to both leisure and business travellers. The restaurant/breakfast area offers a great breakfast and an all day menu; the lounge bar serves drinks 24hrs a day . Groups: Groups range from 6 to 12 people maximum. The total balance must be paid a month prior to arrival. Each guest will be required to pay a GBP20 cash bond upon arrival at the hotel. Sleeperz must receive a full rooming list prior to arrival and each group member must agree with and sign a copy of the hotel's Term and Conditions. The group shall be liable to pay the following charges if the reservation is cancelled before group's arrival at the hotel: More than 28 days - no cancellation charge due 14-28 days - 90% of rate for accommodation and services reserved Less than 14 days - 100% of rate for accommodation and services reserved.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle in Newcastle Upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel in a great central location
Stylish but details let it down
I wanted to like this hotel.
The room had a clean, modern finish and was nicely styled for one person (it would have been rather cramped for a couple). There were however a number of problems. I chose the hotel on the basis of its promise of free wi-fi and climate control in all the rooms, so it was a bit disappointing that I couldn't get any wi-fi reception and the air conditioner couldn't manage cold air. Since none of the windows opened I spent a very hot, uncomfortable night (in Newcastle, in April!). It might be OK in the depths of winter but I wouldn't try it again. There were other things, like the way that the bed was coming away from the headboard and how if you shut the bathroom door by holding onto the handle, you would mash your hand against the door jamb, but the heat was the main problem.