This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Residence Candia*** is within the sound of the Vatican bells and just a five minute stroll from the Vatican Museum (and the Sistine Chapel). It is located in a quintessentially Roman neighborhood complete with cinemas, restaurants, cafes, an open-air market, and shops of all sorts. There is convenient access to city buses and the subway just a few hundred feet from the Residence Candia.
Residence Candia consists of apartments that have been recently renovated and provide all comforts for a pleasant stay for just a few days or a few weeks. For the same price of a Bed & Breakfast Residence Candia provides regular hotel-level services, such as daily cleaning and weekly changes of bed and bath linen. Apartments are available with one(studio), two three or four rooms with the larger apartments accommodating up to eight people with multiple restrooms. The top floor also boasts a number of penthouse suites with a beautiful view of the dome of St. Peter's Cathedral. Each apartment has its own bathroom and is equipped with kitchenette, TV(SKY), and air conditioning.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Residence Candia in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet