This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We are the hostel made out of red bricks. Our team is young. We are the destination for Berlin visitors with a big thirst for adventure and a small budget.
Our large lobby including bar, table socker and a pool table, as well as the guest kitchen and vaulted cellar with ping pong table are great places to meet other guests and just hang out. Above that you can watch the most beautiful Industriepalast sunset of Berlin from our exquisite terrace. The Industriepalast offers you not only huge and spacious rooms for groups up to 8 people but also favourable single and double rooms that meet a hotel standard. Every room has a splendid view of Berlin and is as clean as back home at your mom's. We are right at the interface of Berlins "IN" districts Friedrichshain, to the left, and Kreuzberg, to the right. That means you can dive into the exciting metropolis flow 24/7. With the popular clubs Watergate, Berghain and Matrix being just a stone's throw away, you can experience Berlin's nightlife by food. If that's not enough, there are plenty of other famous Clubs near by. Our hostel is also surrounded by countless bars, reasonable priced restaurants, trendy stores and typical Berlin locations all in one place as you will not find it elsewhere in Berlin. To do a proper Berlin sightseeing tour you just need to make a few steps out of our door. Here, well-known from several movies, the Oberbaumbrücke, the Spreeufer, the East-Side-Gallery, the O2-World as well as the European Headquarter of Universal are waiting for you to be visited. But if you want to go somewhere further away just rent a bike for little money at our hostel or use the public transport. The S- and U-Bahn stations Warschauer Straße are only a two minutes walk away (simply follow the stream of people). From there you can explore Berlin easily. The favourable room rates in the Industriepalast will sweeten your stay in Berlin just like our breakfast with fresh rolls, jam and of course the German speciality Nutella.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet