- 1 guest reviews
"We loved our stay here. The family room was huge. Really friendly and helpful owner and lovely breakfast for all the family...."
About the hotel
Haven House is situated in the beautiful coastal village of Beadnell in the heart of the North Northumberland Coastline, designated an "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty". We are just a five minute walk to both Beadnell Bay and the beaches leading up to Seahouses, a thriving holiday town which has regualr boat trips out to the legendary "Farne Islands". The village of Beadnell has shops, pubs, restaurants to cater for most and has a most relaxing atmosphere.
You are near to everywhere and far from nowhere, with many of Northumberland's attractions just a short drive away such as Alnwick Castle & Gardens, Bamburgh Castle, Grace Darling Museum, Holy Island, The Farne Islands, Scottish Borders, Cheviot Hills. Here at Haven House we pride ourselves on offering you a friendly, quality and relaxing stay in either of our two large en-suite rooms which can be either double or twin or family rooms with a wonderful breakfast, full of choice served in the Conservatory.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 24/10/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Cash or Cheque payment only. Can you please inform us how many adults and children will be coming to stay prior to your arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful room and great service
We loved our stay here.
The family room was huge. Really friendly and helpful owner and lovely breakfast for all the family.