- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Accommodation as described room was large clean and comfortable. own access door was great...."
"Everything went well during our stay. The breakfast, although described as Continental, was more enjoyable because of all the fruit on offer..."
"Just booked a one night stay for my friend and myself on the spur of the moment. Hotel was in a very convenient spot (close to shops and eat..."
"Top floor stairs a bit of a challenge...."
"Great location Ample parking Very friendly and knowledgeable service team Clean and warm. Great shower and water always hot. Breakfast super..."
About the hotel
Family run Lakes B & B with scenic views over Wansfell and Loughrigg. Free Parking / Wi-Fi. Short walk to Ambleside shops and restaurants or Lake Windermere.
Brathay Lodge is very well located for walkers, mountain bikers and golfers visiting the Lake District. Rooms at Brathay Lodge are spread over 4 floors, with access using stairs. Some rooms have Lakeland views and balconies. Fair trade tea and coffee with biscuits are available in the rooms whilst all bathrooms have luxurious spa baths with showers over. Use of nearby leisure facilities available. A continental buffet breakfast is served each morning in the warmly decorated dining room.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 13/12/2015 to 26/12/2015 - *Please note the guest accommodation is over 4 floors. *Closed for Christmas period. *No pets allowed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation as described room was large clean and comfortable.
own access door was great.
Great place to stay
Everything went well during our stay.
The breakfast, although described as Continental, was more enjoyable because of all the fruit on offer. Cannot find fault with it. If there was any constructive criticism, the it would concern the lack of WiFi in the bedrooms.