- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"A little dated but overall very good...."
"Stayed here over the weekend and had a lovely couple of days in Donnington. This hotel is superb value for money with a tasty menu and super..."
"I rate the service, quality of facilities, the standard of the food as excellent. I'll very happily stay again...."
"Clean and efficient. Big car park. Strange there is no telephone or reply to my request for one. Some traffic noise most of the night. Would..."
"Friendly staff good food rooms just need updating shower especially...."
About the hotel
"FREE AIRPORT PARKING" The Tudor Hotel is a friendly family run business. Located in the Derbyshire village of Castle Donington, The Tudor building boasts traditional and modern facilities. The Hotel with it's 8 en-suite rooms including singles, doubles , twins and family rooms all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, tv's, hairdryers and fresh towels.
With Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. (UNFORTUNATELY NOT IN ALL BEDROOMS ) The Hotel boasts a very popular restaurant serving both lunch and dinner menus. For a virtual tour, CLICK ON GOOGLE MAPS. enter the tudor hotel castle donington. then click on the reception picture and view yhe hotel as if you were there Just a short stroll from Castle Donington town centre, East Midlands Airport can be reached in just 10 minutes drive, and Derby is 20 minutes drive for racing fans the Donington Race Track is only 1 mile away. Airport parking for a week is free of charges with a small charge for a second week. Bus links from outside the hotel to the airport and derby makes this the perfect place to stay. So if your looking for a romantic break away, a business trip or your planning a holiday be assured the great team at the Tudor Hotel will ensure your stay is a pleasant one. Mick and Carole are the proud owners of the Tudor Hotel and Restaurant, and justifably so, with Mick's 30 years experience in the Restaurant trade, Carole's executive catering background, and having an outstanding reputation for beautifully cooked food from their sister restaurant, The Old Marina Bar at Shardlow. Customers should be aware that we have live entertainment Friday & Saturday nights until midnight, although this is not directly beneath any of the rooms it may cause slight disturbance.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/09/2011 to 30/09/2016 - All charges are for room only, breakfast can be ordered on arrival at the hotel for a charge of £8.50 per person per breakfast. Check in times Tues' -Sat between 14:00 & 22:00pm, Mondays 16.00 -22.00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Tired but OK
Very tired room from the 1980s but it was clean which is not something that can be said for some hotels.
Mattress was poor, bedcovers old, single glazed window let in noise. Food in the bar was good and arrived quickly.
A little dated but overall very good.