This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Redesdale Arms is known as the “First & Last” Inn on route to Scotland and has been providing a warm welcome to visitors for centuries. The oldest part of the building is over 600 years old and is a former bastle house – a fortified dwelling that provided defence during the late middle ages when this part of the world was known as the “Debatable Lands” – A lawless region roamed over by bands of outlaws from both sides of the border known as Border Reivers. Today the area is a tranquil place where visitors from both sides of the border can be assured of a very warm welcome, good food and hospitality and some fabulous scenery.
Situated in a great location the edge of the "Northumberland International Dark Sky Park", Redesdale is a great central location for visiting the many attractions seen on Robson Green's “Tales from Northumberland”, such as Hadrian’s Wall, the Scottish Border Country and just a little further afield the beautiful Northumberland coastline, with its castles and fabulous beaches from Alnmouth and Bamburgh to the island of Lindisfarne. At night you can enjoy some the darkest skies in the world, on a clear night the skies are truly breathtaking and were just 45 minutes away from Kielder observatory. All our bedrooms are well appointed, with comfortable beds and complete with modern appliances and facilities including: • Complimentary selection of teas, coffee & biscuits • TV with remote control and freeview • Hair dryers • Free WiFi We offer a full breakfast menu to set you up for the days exploring ahead, there's also a veggie option or you can opt for a lighter continental style breakfast. Our dinner menu has something for everyone, including a selection of vegetarian dishes. We are happy to cater for specific dietary needs. We also offer a good selection of wines, spirits and beers in the lounge and bar areas. We also stock a range of beers and ales from regional producers.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Redesdale Arms Hotel in Otterburn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet