- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Stayed for 2 nights, and whilst not the best ‘value B&B’ I’ve stayed in, it was pleasant enough. Plus points: friendly owner; cosy room; co..."
"Dawn ensured that my stay was very comfortable and my bed and breakfast where bith amazing. Would definitely return...."
"i found the proprietress very welcoming and accommodating. My room was basic but clean and comfortable and I was sent on my way with a delic..."
"I stayed at The Kilnhouse for 8 days whilst working at The Ryder Cup. The accommodation was very comfortable and Breakfasts excellent. My Wi..."
"Dawn is a great hostess and the Kilnhouse is a super place. Took a bit of finding in the dark due to sat nav quirks. Twin room was great - r..."
About the hotel
Clean,friendly B+B, set at the foot of the Lomond hills. Un-equalled views. A real home from home.
You will stay in a unique building that once was part of a brewery belonging to Falkland Palace dating from the time of Mary Queen of Scots. A quiet location but a 10 minute walk in each direction will provide you with pubs and shops. We offer evening meals on prior booking,prepared by a qualified chef . (we cater for vegetarians as well). Rooms on the ground floor are good for disable access. (please call to check we have a downstairs room available). Plenty of off road parking. I do not Take debit/credit cards. If you require an early check-in please contact me.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/05/2013 to 31/10/2013 - Please note no money is taken off your card when booking. I do not have a card machine so I take cash or cheque with valid bank card or bank transfer. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
OK for short business stay
Stayed for 2 nights, and whilst not the best ‘value B&B’ I’ve stayed in, it was pleasant enough.
Plus points: friendly owner; cosy room; cooked to order breakfast; free wifi. Downsides: difficult to find in dark; limited breakfast (cereals and cooked, but no fruit, etc); bed a bit lumpy and squeaky.
I would stay again if working in the area and needed a reasonably comfortable 'bolt hole'.
Friendly and very accommodating
Dawn ensured that my stay was very comfortable and my bed and breakfast where bith amazing.
Would definitely return.