- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent central location, quite and easy going hotel, breakfast was good (incl. eggs and bacon), room was big and clean with a big bathroo..."
About the hotel
Residence Leon D’Oro occupies a recently renovated historic building in the heart of Prague, between Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The soundproof rooms feature a kitchenette, a bathroom with hair-dryer, a safe, and satellite TV.
Some have a balcony. The Mustek metro station is only a 2-minute walk away from the Residence Leon D’Oro.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/03/2015 to 31/12/2015 - City tax 0,60 EUR per person is excluded the room price. This is need to be paid by all guests from the age of 18 up to 69 directy on the spot. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place in a great location
Excellent central location, quite and easy going hotel, breakfast was good (incl.
eggs and bacon), room was big and clean with a big bathroom and own little kitchenette. Very small TV though, but who needs that in Prague anyway.