- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Good value hotel with a great sea view. Would definitely stay there again..."
"Twin room rather small but adequate. Very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was very good. Good value for money all around. A nice stay..."
"We were looking for a last minute break as a treat for my daughter as a thank you for doing well at school. The Cottonwood looked lovely on..."
"A warm welcome awaited us at reception by Petra, she made a personal welcome which was nice. Our room was lovely with a great view and was v..."
"very friendly and helpful staff..."
About the hotel
Superbly positioned on the cliff top above Bournemouth’s seven miles of golden beaches with unrivaled panoramic views of the bay yet just 10 minutes’ walk from the town center. The chic bar with its sun terrace and gardens provides contemporary brasserie food all day; alternatively our Garden Restaurant offers elegant dining using local and fresh ingredients. The Hotel has live entertainment in the Bar Vista almost every week Thursday - Sunday.
Please note that the Hotel hosts Weddings and Private functions on a regular basis This boutique style hotel offers 28 individually designed en-suite rooms with tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV, hairdryer and direct dial telephone, many with sea views. Family rooms are available. Free parking and Free Wi-Fi available in some rooms and public areas. The hotel is perfect for family holidays, romantic getaways and midweek breaks. We do not accommodate hen or stag weekends. All groups of 4 rooms or more will be required to pay a security bond of £500. 00 upon arrival. The hotel does not have access for people with mobility issues. Different terms and conditions apply for groups, it is recommended to contact the hotel direct for further information before booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please note the dinner included for dinner bed and breakfast rate, will be a 3 course meal with selected items from the a’ la Carte menu. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Good value hotel with a great sea view.
Would definitely stay there again
Pretty and well maintained.
Twin room rather small but adequate.
Very clean and well maintained.
Breakfast was very good. Good value for money all around. A nice stay for my Mother and I.
Sea view as promised. Ideal location and sufficient car parking. What's not to like