- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Me and partner used to stay here quite regularly when we 1st got together, was disappointed when we 1st entered our room as when we stayed p..."
"Staff need to smile at breakfast time...."
"After staying a week ago, the breakfast was small, the hotel was nice and warm through out the hotel. Breakfast team need to smile...."
"Excellent for the money, breakfast good but small portions, No tea /coffee in rooms. Carlsberg well over priced at £3.70p compared to around..."
"Good place to stay overnight. Visiting a friend nearby so didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel. The staff are welcoming and friendly. Roo..."
About the hotel
The Eden Arms Hotel is a building full of character which dates back to the 17th-century when it was a coaching inn. Many of our guests use the hotel as a base to explore the city of Durham and the picturesque countryside around. The location, just eight miles from the historic city centre, is the ideal place to relax and unwind for both leisure and business travelers alike.
For those who are keen to explore further afield, the city of Newcastle with its regenerated riverfront and great shopping and hospitality is within easy driving distance. The Eden Arms offers comfortable accommodation and also boasts a leisure club featuring a gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa. It is also a popular venue for conferences and weddings. The Eden Arms Hotel is also perfectly located with easy access to the A1, Beamish and the Metro-Centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Entrance was a bit grubby, the smell from the leisure centre was quite overpowering.
room was ok, although the bath had several chips in the enamel and heating was quite noisy. The staff were pleasant.
one night stay
Me and partner used to stay here quite regularly when we 1st got together, was disappointed when we 1st entered our room as when we stayed previous times we stayed in four poster room and bridal suite, but we made do with what we had and it was a nice stay even though it was just classic double, next time we go we will stay in four poster or bridal.
For our eveing meal we went out to eat as the restaurant has changed, it used to be a Italian restaurant but now I think it's just run by the hotel as there is not much choice.