- 1 guest reviews
"Outstanding! Our 1st stay at Hanoi Grand Hotel and we’re very impressed. My check-in was a quick and easy upon arrival and the front desk cl..."
About the hotel
Hanoi Grand Hotel was designed and built with high architectural standards. It is among the Hanoi Old Quarter`s luxurious hotels and has an excellent view of Hanoi. The Hanoi Grand Hotel provides you with a comfortable and relaxing accommodation in well appointed rooms furnished with the latest facilities.
Our hotel is serviced by an elevator and all 32 spacious rooms have wooden floors, windows, view or city view and are equipped with wood furniture in modern and luxurious style. Also all our rooms have safety box,private PC, IDD telephones, LG 32" HD LCD TV, DVD player, modern air-conditioning, mini-bar, luxurious bathroom All rooms included breakfast with many choices, fruit juice and tea and coffee for free all day for guests staying in the hotel. Hanoi Grand Hotel`s friendly staff will be glad to advise you on the local places of interest and help with any tours or travel arrangements you may require. Hanoi Hotel is great choice for all discerning tourists & business travelers. Come to our hotel you will be very satisfied with our outstanding services and the hospitality provided by a team of professional staff and management.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/01/2012 to 31/12/2012 - Located in the right of the Hanoi center, so it is so convenient for travelers to visit all highlight spots in Hanoi capital. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our 1st stay at Hanoi Grand Hotel and we’re very impressed. My check-in was a quick and easy upon arrival and the front desk clerk was extremely friendly. The rooms and meeting facilities were impecable, the breakfast and food service was excellent. .The room also had free wireless , Internet access which was handy for working and checking email. Most importantly of all her team anticipated our needs and always went that extra smile, I have organized too many company meetings to count and this is the highest quality of service I have ever experienced .I really cannot express how great they were and what a great place this was to stay. I can go on and on about this Hotel but I would recommend it to anyone. I will be staying there again and this time I will definitely stay in their junior suite .