This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located it the historic palm grove of Marrakech, immersed in a verdant domain of nearly three hectares, are private residences, Andalusian gardens, pools and fountains. . .
Les Deux Tours is impervious to fashion and the passage of time. We offer travellers seeking beauty and wellness a parenthesis out of time. Vaulted ceilings, arcades, terraces, hidden alcoves, coloured tiles (zelliges), adobe walls and the whispering of fountains. . . between shadow and light, Les Deux Tours creates an atmosphere imbued with the Orientalism of the best of times in Marrakech. This past was based on sensuous harmonies, gentleness, refinement and elegance. Les Deux Tours restores this past to the present combining the best elements of modern style, simplicity and good taste.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Les Deux Tours in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet