- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We had a triple room which was very comfortable and cool (40 degrees when we were there). Shower was lovely and all very clean. Would have b..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Petit Palace Savoy Alfonso XII, you'll be centrally located in Madrid, steps from National Museum of Decorative Arts and minutes from El Retiro Park. This 4-star hotel is close to Prado Museum and Plaza Mayor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions.
Computers with complimentary wired and wireless access are provided to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Madrid? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including a meeting room.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately) The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a triple room which was very comfortable and cool (40 degrees when we were there).
Shower was lovely and all very clean. Would have been nice to have some complimentary water in the room, as there were no supermarkets in the area to purchase it, only from the souvenir kiosks which weren't cheap. Breakfast was good - plenty of choice and lovely to have the coffee pods. Location was excellent, just a step from the Retiro Park. Everything was pretty walkable, but in the heat we did take the tube a couple of times.