- 70 guest reviews
"I've stayed at this hotel many times. The big change is that they're adding a conference/wedding room plus five extra bedrooms which will be..."
"Beautiful hotel right on the canal and rooms done to a very high standard. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and breakfast..."
"We had a lovely stay to break up a long trip from Dorset to Carlisle. Both us and the dogs were made very welcome. The hotel is very welcomi..."
"After a long drive up from Berkshire en route to Lancaster Uni, this place was a delight. Reception and checking in was swift and easy despi..."
"Lovely location, friendly and attentive staff, will definitely go again...."
About the hotel
The Mill at Conder Green is a charming canal-side, Hotel, Bar and Restaurant located just 4 miles from the historic city of Lancaster and 3 miles from the M6 motorway. We offer clean, comfortable en-suite accommodation with breath-taking canal views overlooking miles of open countryside. Discover a relaxing atmosphere and a dedicated team here to ensure your stay is a pleasant one! Our prime location by the picturesque Lancaster canal is close to the charming fishing village of Glasson Dock and spectacular scenery of the Forest of Bowland.
The Mill at Conder Green is ideally situated for walking, cycling, wildlife watching and activity breaks. Our rural setting is perfect for a relaxing and peaceful get-away from modern life. We are well positioned for anyone traveling to Lancaster, Preston, Blackpool and the surrounding areas including the Lake District. We are also a popular stay-over for travelers from Scotland wishing to break up their journey. With complimentary WiFi throughout and just 4 miles from Lancaster university, Lancaster hospital and the city centre itself we are perfect for a business trip with a difference. Just a short drive after a long day at work and you will find yourself enjoying your evening by the canal.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2015 to 15/02/2018 - Please be advised that there is a 15 GBP surcharge for bringing a pet. This is payable upon arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
I've stayed at this hotel many times.
The big change is that they're adding a conference/wedding room plus five extra bedrooms which will be ready in September, so the hotel is looking a bit like a building site at the moment. This didn't compromise the facilities. Breakfast was excellent as usual. I was rather put off when we arrived to find a dog in the bar. I was even more put off when I could hear the dog yapping in a room near us in the night. I've stayed in many different rooms in this hotel and wouldn't like to think I've stayed in a room that a dog has been in. It might make me think twice about going there in the future which explains why I've answered No to the question "Would you stay here again?"
Beautiful hotel right on the canal and rooms done to a very high standard.
Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and breakfast area was really lovely and quaint. Staff were more than pleasant and very helpful