- 60 guest reviews
"we were given a very warm welcome on arrival, the staff were very friendly and most help full, its a lovely location for people wishing to g..."
"Excellent one night stay with 12 year old daughter and 5 year old niece. Beautiful setting next to canal which you can also walk along. Smal..."
"Set in the middle of countryside this is a wonderful place to stay. The room was very clean and of a good size - I booked a superior double...."
"Location is fantastic at the side of a lock, rooms are spacious and well presented. Food is very good, properly made and the portions are la..."
"Lovely location near the canal; our room was spacious and good, great food...."
About the hotel
The Mill at Conder Green is a charming canal-side, Hotel, Bar and Restaurant located just 4 miles from the historic city of Lancaster and 3 miles from the M6 motorway. We offer clean, comfortable en-suite accommodation with breath-taking canal views overlooking miles of open countryside. Discover a relaxing atmosphere and a dedicated team here to ensure your stay is a pleasant one! Our prime location by the picturesque Lancaster canal is close to the charming fishing village of Glasson Dock and spectacular scenery of the Forest of Bowland.
The Mill at Conder Green is ideally situated for walking, cycling, wildlife watching and activity breaks. Our rural setting is perfect for a relaxing and peaceful get-away from modern life. We are well positioned for anyone traveling to Lancaster, Preston, Blackpool and the surrounding areas including the Lake District. We are also a popular stay-over for travelers from Scotland wishing to break up their journey. With complimentary WiFi throughout and just 4 miles from Lancaster university, Lancaster hospital and the city centre itself we are perfect for a business trip with a difference. Just a short drive after a long day at work and you will find yourself enjoying your evening by the canal.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2015 to 15/02/2018 - Please be advised that there is a 15 GBP surcharge for bringing a pet. This is payable upon arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Mill at Conder Green
we were given a very warm welcome on arrival, the staff were very friendly and most help full, its a lovely location for people wishing to get away from it all, there was quite a good selection of food on the menu, building work was being carried out but wasn't really a problem.
Accommodation distinctly average , despite being described as a superior double
Room supposedly a superior double, very average.
On suite crammed and scruffy, filthy shower curtain. Overall impression poor and not particularly well looked after. Main dining room extremely stuffy, no natural ventilation. Evening meal was of good standard, but breakfast poor, cold, eggs under cooked and bacon cold and over cooked. My advice stay somewhere else!