- 54 guest reviews
"We stayed at this hotel on a Monday night on my wife's birthday. Our room had been upgraded to the York Suite, which has a real 'wow' factor..."
"When we arrived there had been a booking error as Laterooms had canceled our room for some unknown reason. The lady on reception was very he..."
"Fantastic hotel bar and bistro...."
"This hotel was excellent and we'd definitely stay again. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The food was fantastic, especially the..."
About the hotel
On the edge of The Peak District, this modern, 27 boutique style hotel boasts stylish rooms with King Size beds, heated bathrooms, double ended baths, LED TVs and picturesque countryside views. Its award winning 16th-century pub serves fresh, local produce, served amongst open fires. With free Wi-Fi and sleek, modern bathrooms with large rain showers, each room includes king-size beds.
Some rooms provide beautiful glass balconies overlooking the lake, or double-ended baths. The Red Lion Pub and Bistro which has been awarded the Derbyshire Gastro Pub of the Year Award for 2011 & 2012, serves freshly prepared Full English breakfasts each morning, along with a wide continental selection. Menus change regularly, with daily specials, fresh fish, and home-grown vegetables. The cosy, relaxing bar offers comfy sofas, open log fires and local ales. The beautiful scenery of The Peak District, with its many walking and cycling trails, is less than a few minutes’ drive away. Chesterfield is just 10 minutes’ drive away, while Sheffield can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Peak Edge Hotel at The Red Lion in Peak District are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
A real treat!
We stayed at this hotel on a Monday night on my wife's birthday.
Our room had been upgraded to the York Suite, which has a real 'wow' factor and made our stay even more special. Great dinner and a really delicious breakfast. Loved it . Thank you .
A beautiful hotel!
When we arrived there had been a booking error as Laterooms had canceled our room for some unknown reason.
The lady on reception was very helpful and sorted it all out for us. Overall, the hotel was great, the room was spotlessly clean and the decor was superb. The restaurant was superb for dinner although the starters were a bit on the 'minimal' side. The main course was delicious though. Breakfast was fantastic and the service was excellent throughout our stay.