- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Good location and lovely inn. Rooms a reasonable size, though our room was not warm enough as the radiators in both the bedroom and bathroom..."
"Excellent service from very friendly staff, good food and comfortable room made our overnight stay very pleasant...."
"Amazing good value for money..."
"very good over all ,room and food excellent only problem was the steep stairs and very creaky floor boards. Plenty of very very hot water...."
"Evening meal food standard was extremely good quality and value. Continental breakfast was satisfactory only - not much choice. Both recorde..."
About the hotel
Nestled between Wilmslow and picturesque Alderley Edge, this elegant lodge gives you all the charm of a country hotel only 12 miles from Manchester. Dating back to the 1880s and dripping with original features and luxurious touches, it’s amongst some of the most characterful accommodation in Cheshire. In fact, it was once one of the grandest private residences in wealthy Alderley Edge.
Today it offers 10 comfy, modern rooms and a cosy pub and restaurant, where you can savour fresh, seasonal food in the warmth of a crackling open fire. Alderley Edge may boast the highest number of millionaires per square mile in the country, but there’s much more to this pretty village than star watching. It’s built upon a sandstone escarpment that overlooks the Cheshire Plain, where walkers will find many picturesque routes criss-crossing its beautiful scenery. The National Trust’s Quarry Bank Mill and stylish Knutsford are also well worth a visit
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient for Alderly edge and Wilmslow
Good location and lovely inn.
Rooms a reasonable size, though our room was not warm enough as the radiators in both the bedroom and bathroom were only hot at the bottom. We mentioned this at the desk on our way out, but it was still the same when we returned that night. All that would have been needed was to bleed the air from them.
Excellent service from very friendly staff, good food and comfortable room made our overnight stay very pleasant.