- 3 guest reviews
"Whole experience from start to finish was excellent...."
"We booked into the hotel as we were guests at a wedding function. The service was fantastic from booking-in at reception, being took to our..."
"On the whole a really pleasant stay. The only down fall was that check out time was far to early at 10.30. Check out between 11 and 12 would..."
About the hotel
Welcome to South Causey Inn a,nestled in the beautiful Beamish Valley with tranquil surroundings, this is the rural gateway to traditional North Eastern hospitality. Our stone built and newly re-furbished Inn has 29 en-suite bedrooms. The Bar and Snug have log beams, oak floors, open fires and an eclectic mix of wooden period furniture.
Located in over 100 acres of grounds, we overlook Beamish and are just a short drive away from the business and shopping centres of the Metro Centre in Gateshead, only 8 minutes away and the Cities of Newcastle and Durham with World Heritage Site Status. We overlook Beamish Museum, one of Europe's largest Open Air Museum's and other attraction nearby include Tanfield Steam Railway which is less than a mile away. Plenty of free parking available. Full Meeting Room facilities available. Discounted tickets for Beamish Museum (during Beamish Museums Summer season) & Tanfield Railway available.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/09/2013 to 28/09/2023 - Please note extra beds or pets are not allowed in our Economy or Standard bedrooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Whole experience from start to finish was excellent.
We booked into the hotel as we were guests at a wedding function.
The service was fantastic from booking-in at reception, being took to our room, complimentary hot & cold drinks with cookies in the room. We had drinks in the bar before we went into the function room and the meals that were being brought out looked really good. All of the guests at the wedding couldn't praise the whole venue enough, everything was perfect.