- Very Good
- 166 guest reviews
"Trouble sleeping, room next door loud. called security nothing was done. very disappointed...."
"First impressions the hotel was lovely, very sophisticated and clean, however we were there for a messy birthday weekend and the hotel was v..."
"I found parking up rather stressful, the hotels car park is very small and was full on our arrival, there is another carp ark adjacent to it..."
"Sage, Baltic, Quayside all in close proximity. Superb riverside location...."
"Good view of the millennium bridge and river Tyne from the room. Everything you need for a short stay. Beds comfortable. Bar relatively chea..."
About the hotel
Over Looking the River Tyne, Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays is a 10 minute walk from Newcastle city centre. This stylish Hotel opened its doors in 2011, offering stunning views of the celebrated Gateshead Millennium Bridge and is right next door to the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. The Cosmopolitan Quayside area is just a short walk across the Millennium Bridge, while music lovers can enjoy all The Sage Gateshead has to offer.
It's the perfect location for both business and leisure. All 203 bedrooms are spacious, comfortable and en-suite, which can accommodate three adults, two adults, or just one person in complete comfort. The contemporary Riverside Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, while the Bar offers a delicious range of bar food and Il Barista has an excellent assortment of pastries and coffee to go. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. Limited chargeable car parking available on a first come first served basis (£6. 50 Overnight). All groups are required to inform the hotel prior to making a reservation. The hotel allows a certain number of Stag and Hen Groups, golfing trips, football trips etc but once the designated number is exceeded, the hotel reserves the right to refuse any groups either at the time of enquiry, pre-reservation, after the reservation has been made or even upon arrival. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are assuring us that you are a) Not a single-sex group or b) You have received an email from our reservations team permitting your single-sex group reservation. PLEASE NOTE that security bonds of £100 per room may be required on check in, which is returnable on check out subject to terms and conditions.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/09/2012 to 16/09/2012 - Bookings made during the Great North Run are advance purchase and non amendable/refundable The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Trouble sleeping, room next door loud.
called security nothing was done. very disappointed.
My Jury on the Jury's Inn
First impressions the hotel was lovely, very sophisticated and clean, however we were there for a messy birthday weekend and the hotel was very business like.
Walking on eggshells trying not to make noise as you walk through the corridor or when your in your room but because the walls are so thin it's hard not to do. The location is not too far from the diamond strip and central station in in a taxi but we walked back and it did take about 30 minutes. I recommend it if your looking for a quiet getaway as the view from the hotel is very appealing but if your looking for a messy weekend with other like minded people I would recommend somewhere in the town centre not the jurys inn Gateshead.