- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"I have stayed several times this hotel, very valuable for,the cost,, yes u can find few thinks in room like damaged ceiling, but it's it's c..."
"Not my normal venue but booked on the fly as an alternative. I use Rotherham hotels to stay in to see my daughter and my usual venue was ful..."
"This is excellent value for money. Does exactly what it says on the tin. The attached function room was lively so avoid if you have small ch..."
"The hotel was very clean and tidy but we were disapointed to find they stopped selling food from 2pm and we had to walk miles to another pub..."
"Does what it says on the tin on a budget but clean with goid beds...."
About the hotel
We are a family run hotel that has invested greatly in the Fitzwilliam Arms, all the rooms have been recently refurbished to a high standard, there is free WiFi in the public areas and freeview TV's in all the rooms. We are situated in Rotherham, just a five minute walk from the Parkgate Shopping Centre and only 15 minutes from Meadowhall, and easy reach of Motorpoint Arena The Hotel is pleased to offer en-suite 3 star accomodation, free car parking and our own onsite public house where you can relax with a drink or a meal with proper home cooked meals. PLEASE NOTE the hotel holds regular functions and events in the bar and function room which is licenced until 12 during week and up to 1 am at weekends
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Fitzwilliam Arms Hotel
I have stayed several times this hotel, very valuable for,the cost,, yes u can find few thinks in room like damaged ceiling, but it's it's clean and comfortable
Change from my normal venue, leap of faith.
Not my normal venue but booked on the fly as an alternative.
I use Rotherham hotels to stay in to see my daughter and my usual venue was fully booked. This is not for families or young children. It's a social club for the Ron Hull Group of Companies that has working men's accommodation above a pub and social club. Got there at nine pm but no food and bar packed so staff focus was on the bar not guests. Room immaculate and locals extremely friendly. Breakfasts are nice but need a prepaid voucher and a set working mans meal so no choice. Room was above a function room that's hired out at weekends so extremely noisy. Great for a working man or traveller during the week who needs a room and breakfast and great value for money and immaculately clean rooms but that is its target clientele.